Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Dark Elf Greens

Well, I had a fun weekend attending Siege of Augusta.  It is a fun little show, and I always enjoy seeing old friends and making new ones.  My dad went and ran a few Song of the Splintered Lands demos and Mike Renegar from Rebel Minis and I played a good bit of Mighty Armies with my dad joining in last night for a big three way battle--I lost.

While there, I received an email from Ben Siens with a photo of the forthcoming Dark Elf personality pack.  I am really excited by these and hope you enjoy them.

From left to right: Sorcerer, Master Assassin, Heavy Infantry Captain, Ranger Captain
Keep an eye out on the Splintered Light Miniatures website as I should have 10 or so new packs going up this week.  I should also have some masters of the Gnomes and Cave Imps Whiff Waff did and will post here as soon as they arrive and I photograph them.  The figures should be available early February.

3 comments:

Slorm said...

Oh yes!!!, give more hooded troops!

MiniatureReview said...

Awesome stuff

Dunc said...

Elves not my bag (yet), but really looking forward to the Gnomes and Imps!